- Browse bikes
- Top bikes
- News & reviews
- Free classifieds
Review of the 2005 Yamaha V Max:
Author: Randy Rogers, 2005-12-26, viewed 146 times.|
I have been in love with the vmax since I owned one in 1985. Now that I am older my wife allowed me to buy another one and this is my review.
The things I like most about the bike is power , seating position, looks of yamaha paint. Things I would change and have changed so far and I love the options out there. |
(1) The tail light looks like a big tongue sticking out and is very dated so LED was added but I have a little problem with lighting my plate.
(2) Blinkers are large so smaller was added.
(3) Handle bars are too narrow so some renthal bars were added.
(4) Fork brace and stronger progessive springs added ( stop the dip ).
(5) The bike is too quiet and I am looking at exhaust systems but they are expensive and it would be nice to have that option from factory like some of the stars.
From the list above you may think I have issues ,but I do not as a matter of fact I love this bike it has me written all over it I wonder from the normal path and have been doing that for some time, I just think the bike should be louder and prouder, big bars, big tires, big sound.
This review of the 2005 Yamaha V Max was posted by a visitor on Bikez.com and does not necessarily reflect facts, truth or Bikez.com's opinions.
Write a motorcycle review yourself?You are welcome to write motorcycle articles on Bikez.com. Write about anything your fellow riders might find interesting to know about a bike. Use our standard picture or upload your own. All reviews will be checked manually before they turn up online, usually within 24 hours. To write a quick comment or discuss a bike, use our discussion forums.
Click here to write a review.