- Browse bikes
- Top bikes
- News & reviews
- Free classifieds
Review of the 2007 Honda CBR125R:
Great for the city and backroads, not so good for freeway...
Author: Bruce, 2011-05-23|
Fun to ride, but slow and gutless on freeways. Ideal for commuting, but not highspeed.
- very light and flickable, fun to ride through curvy roads
- good disc brakes
- cheap to buy, cheap to insure, cheap to run
- decent acceleration from 0 to maybe 80 KPH (50 MPH)
- about as ´eco-friendly´ as you can get (75 MPG, fuel injection, catalytic converter)
- only 13 HP, so gutless once you get past about 90 KPH/55 MPH
- would be cramped for anyone more than say 175 cm/5´9´ tall
- at highway speed (100KPH/60MPH) there is no power left for passing
This review of the 2007 Honda CBR125R was posted by a visitor on Bikez.com and does not necessarily reflect facts, truth or Bikez.com's opinions.
Write a motorcycle review yourself?You are welcome to write motorcycle articles on Bikez.com. Write about anything your fellow riders might find interesting to know about a bike. Use our standard picture or upload your own. All reviews will be checked manually before they turn up online, usually within 24 hours. To write a quick comment or discuss a bike, use our discussion forums.
Click here to write a review.