Beta is rolling out a new line of Enduro 4-stroke bikes, but its spirit and philosophy remain unchanged: great performance that kicks up confidence and fun to the max:
Technical Modifications 2007
- New Ø 45 mm Marzocchi Shiver forks with black anodising on the fork spider: an unparalleled reduction in stiction and increase in sensitivity as a result of the latest manufacturing processes on the fork tubes.
- New adjustment system on the Sachs shockabsorber: gives greater progressiveness and traction together .
- Clutch side cover splits into two parts.
- Silencer with new internal design: built to ensure optimum performance.
- New rear master-cylinder from Nissin.
- Footrests have been moved rearwards by 5 mm compared with the past: this brings an improvement in the riding position.
- The sidestand bracket is new for this year: improved design combined with added sturdiness
- A new seat design, new design for the seat tailpiece has allowed an air intake to be added
- This year’s graphic is new and aggressive: a brand new mix in black and white combined with Beta fluorescent red for an aggressive look in every detail.
Show any 2007 Beta RR 450 4-Stroke for sale
on our Bikez.biz Motorcycle Classifieds. You can also sign up for e-mail notification when such bikes are
advertised in the future.
And advertise your old MC for sale. Our efficient ads are free.
You are also welcome to read and submit motorcycle reviews.
Rating sample for this Beta bike
Value for money for the 2007 Beta RR 450 4-Stroke:
Pictures, trademarks and logos of third parties are exclusive
property of the respective owners. Technical specifications are subject to change without notice. Bikez.com has been
developed by low-cost software development company ObjectLabs.