|Beta's profilation of this bike|
|Beta is rolling out a new line of Enduro 4-stroke bikes, but its spirit and philosophy remain unchanged: great performance that kicks up confidence and fun to the max:
Technical Modifications 2007
- New Ø 45 mm Marzocchi Shiver forks with black anodising on the fork spider: an unparalleled reduction in stiction and increase in sensitivity as a result of the latest manufacturing processes on the fork tubes.
- New adjustment system on the Sachs shockabsorber: gives greater progressiveness and traction together .
- Clutch side cover splits into two parts.
- Silencer with new internal design: built to ensure optimum performance.
- New rear master-cylinder from Nissin.
- Footrests have been moved rearwards by 5 mm compared with the past: this brings an improvement in the riding position.
- The sidestand bracket is new for this year: improved design combined with added sturdiness
- A new seat design, new design for the seat tailpiece has allowed an air intake to be added
- This year’s graphic is new and aggressive: a brand new mix in black and white combined with Beta fluorescent red for an aggressive look in every detail.
|Model:||Beta RR 400 4-Stroke|
|Category:||Enduro / offroad|
|Rating:||Do you know this bike?|
Click here to rate it. We miss 1 vote to show the rating.
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||398.00 ccm (24.29 cubic inches)|
|Engine type:||Single cylinder, four-stroke|
|Bore x stroke:||89.0 x 64.0 mm (3.5 x 2.5 inches)|
|Fuel system:||Carburettor. Keihin FCR-MX 39|
|Ignition:||DC-CDI without trembler with variable ignition ming, Kokusan type|
|Lubrication system:||2 oil pumps|
|Clutch:||wet multi-disc clutch|
|Chassis, suspension, brakes and wheels|
|Frame type:||Molybdenum steel with double cradle split above the exhaust port|
|Front suspension:||Hydraulic USD fork with ø45 mm shaft|
|Front suspension travel:||45 mm (1.8 inches)|
|Rear suspension:||Monoshock with progressive compound lever|
|Front tyre dimensions:||90/90-21 |
|Rear tyre dimensions:||140/80-18 |
|Front brakes:||Single disc. Floating disc ø255 mm and double-piston floating caliper|
|Front brakes diameter:||255 mm (10.0 inches)|
|Rear brakes:||Single disc. Disc ø240 mm and single-piston floating caliper|
|Rear brakes diameter:||240 mm (9.4 inches)|
|Physical measures and capacities|
|Dry weight:||117.5 kg (259.0 pounds)|
|Seat height:||940 mm (37.0 inches) If adjustable, lowest setting.|
|Overall height:||1,255 mm (49.4 inches)|
|Overall length:||2,270 mm (89.4 inches)|
|Overall width:||813 mm (32.0 inches)|
|Ground clearance:||320 mm (12.6 inches)|
|Wheelbase:||1,500 mm (59.1 inches)|
|Fuel capacity:||8.50 litres (2.25 gallons)|
|Reserve fuel capacity:||1.00 litres (0.26 gallons)|
|Parts and accessories|| Check out parts and accessories from our other partners.|
|Ask questions||Join the 07 Beta RR 400 4-Stroke discussion group.|
|Insurance, loans, tests
||Check out insurance here. Search the web for dealers, loan costs, tests, customizing, etc.|
|Related bikes||List related bikes for comparison of specs|
Pictures, trademarks and logos of third parties are exclusive
property of the respective owners. Technical specifications are subject to change without notice. Bikez.com has been
developed by low-cost software development company ObjectLabs.